Release 0.4.3

This is the final iteration for DPS909. 

For part 3 of this iteration I wanted to translate some content. This contribution was purely for the fun of it. 

Throughout this whole semester I wanted the opportunity to translate some content, as my first language is French and throughout this whole semester wanted to contribute on things that I could relate too I felt like this was a good opportunity for me to do so. 

Originally, I really wanted to contribute to some sort of accessibility feature/update but couldn't find anything suitable for me to help with so ultimately I settled for some French content.

This contribution wasn't major as there was no new code to add, the only difficulty with it really was to make sure that the proper syntax/jargon was used in terms of tech terminology in French. 

My PR can be found here : https://github.com/jhonatasrm/print-preview/pull/15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improving Others Code !

Intro Blog

Release 2.3